Exhibitors are responsible for cancelling any other reservation (e.g. hotel or airline reservations) made in connection with the event. Earth Ambassadeurs retains the right to reallocate any booth cancelled by the exhibitor.
14. AMMENDMENT OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Earth Ambassadeurs Ltd. reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. All amendments shall be binding on the exhibitor and visitors with the provision that the exhibitor is advised of any such amendment. Any matters not specifically covered herein are subject to decision by Earth Ambassadeurs Ltd..
15. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS: Earth Ambassadeurs Ltd. maintains all intellectual property and marketing rights regarding the exhibition, including websites, logos, company names etc. No other than Earth Ambassadeurs Ltd. is legally allowed to make commercial use hereof unless consent is given by Earth Ambassadeurs.
16. SEVERABILITY: If one or more provisions of these Terms and Conditions are found invalid this shall not affect the rest of the provisions’ validity.
17. ENTIRE AGREEMENT AND DISCREPANCIES: The Terms and Conditions and any document referred to in these conduct the entire agreement between the exhibitor and Earth Ambassadeurs Ltd. The Terms and Conditions prevails in case of any discrepancies between these and other agreements between the Parties.
18. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: The Terms and Conditions are subject to Jamaican law. Any dispute arising in connection with The Terms and Conditions, including disputes concerning the Terms and Conditions’ existence or validity shall be settled by the courts in Jamaica.